Conveyor Belt Splicing Technician
Job Summary: We are a seeking hardworking, experienced professional to serve as a Conveyor Belt Splicing Technicians in our Nevada and Utah Division. 3-5 years of previous experience in fabric and steel cord splicing is required.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate proper use and safe handling of tools, equipment and materials
- A valid driver’s license is required upon hire and as a condition of continued employment.
- Be willing and able to work a variety of schedules on-call, including dayshift, nightshift, weekend and holidays
- Comply with all policies and procedures in Employee Handbook
- Fully understand and carry out verbal and written instructions
- Complete time sheets and expense reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Ability to drive truck and trailer combinations
- Ability to install mechanical splice materials and all related installation tools
- Ability to assemble vulcanizing equipment
- Ability to select and set up work area, including removal of conveyor components, clamping off belt, and raising counterweight
- Ability to properly lay out and prepare belt ends for a vulcanized splice, including lap splicing, and finger splicing on fabric belt widths from 24″-96″
- Possess working knowledge of steel cable splicing on belt widths from 36″-96″
- Ability to professionally manage customer concerns and employee concerns
- Ability and willingness to communicate with management in a professional manner
- Clearly and effectively communicate with staff members and customers
- General understanding of the product lines that we promote and the ability to communicate to customers the features and benefits of each
- Work independently with little supervision
- Ability to safely lift 75-100 pounds frequently, using proper lifting techniques
- Ability to obtain access to all regional customer properties
- Deliver products to customers
- Other job duties as assigned by management
RAM Enterprise, Inc. promotes a drug/alcohol free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing and on-going random drug testing. RAM Enterprise, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
We’re searching for a hands-on, energetic, forward-thinking person. You must be hard-working, dedicated, and a fast learner.
If you are interested in applying for this job, please submit your resume, application and salary requirements to: