Deadline to Respond: Monday June 13, 2016
We are seeking a hardworking, experienced professional to serve as Accounting Clerk in Elko, NV.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Safety- Actively promote safety as the company’s number one priority by:
- Working safely
- Providing any assistance necessary to ensure your team members work safely as well.
- SPADE (Safe People Always Determine Excellence) Program
- Support and participate in SPADE Program
- Accounts Receivable
- Scanning of completed jobs into job folders.
- Daily recording of time from job cards into worksheets for billing, costing, and timekeeping.
- Sorting of job cards into job folders.
- Set up new customers, which includes gathering customer reference data and putting into accounting software.
- Submit invoices on customer proprietary accounting systems
- Work with RAM Team Members and Customers to resolve any discrepancies
- Accounting policy compliance
- Accounting Department administrative support
- Tracking various data in excel spreadsheets
- Assisting other departments
- Providing backup for team members
- Other responsibilities as assigned by leadership
- 2+ years Accounting education preferred
- 2+ years of experience in an accounting position required (Construction accounting preferred)
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment, while prioritizing projects and meeting deadlines
- Excellent team player with a flexible and open attitude
- Professional level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to understand, read, and write the English language.
- Must be organized and detail oriented with analytical ability
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance
- Excellent computer skills: Excel and major accounting software (SAGE100 preferred), including typing and 10-key by touch
- Flexible to handle administrative tasks such as answering phones
- Professional to maintain confidentiality
- May require occasional weekend and/or evening work
- Regular office environment expectations
- Sitting at least 80%
- Standing, walking, and bending at least 10%
If you are interested in applying for this job, please send your application (download from www.ram-enterprise.com), resume, cover letter and salary requirements to:
RAM Enterprise, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.