Job Summary: We are seeking experienced, dedicated professionals to join our team. This is an hourly, non-exempt position that will report to the Fabrication General Foreman. In this position, you must understand and promote Safety as your top priority.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position requires a commitment to safety as our number one priority, and a strong dedication to producing quality work
- Identify and properly use, inspect and maintain personal protective equipment, including but not limited to: boots, glasses, hardhat, gloves, face shield, goggles, respirator, leathers, earplugs
- Be able and willing to work a variety of schedules if necessary
- Comply with all policies and procedures in Employee Handbook
- Ability to fully understand and carry out verbal and written instructions
- Ability to clearly, effectively and professionally communicate with staff members and suppliers
- Ability to manage space requirements for shop projects and oversee the general organization of the work area in a professional manner
- Ability to perform welding procedures
- Ability to clean up work area during and after completing jobs and know correct method of disposal of waste
- Ability to organize documentation for all training and make them available on demand
- Ability to use the following equipment: air compressor, forklift, overhead crane, ladder
- Ability to use the following lifting equipment: come along, strap, choker, shackle, chain, cable, spreader bar
- Ability to perform simple cutting, welding, and fabrication tasks
- Meet with customers to define their needs, then build scopes of work and bids to fulfill their needs
- Ability to safely lift 75-100 lbs pounds frequently, using proper lifting techniques
- Other job duties as assigned by management
- A valid driver’s license is required upon hire and as a condition of continued employment
- 2 – 5+ years’ experience with fabrication
- Welding- FCAW, GMAW, FCAW and blueprint reading
- MSHA preferable and CDL a plus
- Ability to develop and sustain positive working relationships with all personnel
- Possess good communication skills, i.e., written, verbal and listening
- Work is performed in various industrial settings, including; Shop environment, mining environment, construction environment. Work sites may include exposure to extremes in temperature and humidity, moving mechanical parts, risk of electrical shock, toxic chemicals, airborne particles and fumes from adhesives, solvents and paints.
- While performing the duties of this job, you will be required to stand, sit, talk, hear, see, demonstrate manual dexterity, climb stairs and ladders and work on elevated platforms,.
- Personal protective equipment is required on a regular basis, including hard hat, hearing protection, safety glasses, safety footwear, and as needed, respirator, gloves and other required protective equipment as required.
RAM Enterprise, Inc. promotes a drug/alcohol free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing and on-going random drug testing.
If you are interested in applying for this job, please submit your resume, application and salary requirements to:
RAM Enterprise, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.