Job Summary: We are seeking experienced, dedicated professionals to join our team. This is an hourly, non-exempt position. In this position, you must understand and promote Safety as your top priority.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position requires a commitment to safety as our number one priority, and a strong dedication to producing quality work
- Identify and properly use, inspect and maintain personal protective equipment, including but not limited to: boots, glasses, hardhat, gloves, face shield, goggles, leathers, earplugs
- Be able and willing to work a variety of schedules, including day or night shifts
- Comply with all policies and procedures in Employee Handbook
- Ability to safely lift 75-100 lbs frequently, using proper lifting techniques
- Understand and perform lock out/tag out procedures
- Identify and use basic rigging/lifting devices (cables, chains, come along, shackles, slings, straps, electric winches)
- Identify and use basic tools (hand tools: shovel, rake, pick, mill bars, wrenches, sockets, hammers, screwdrivers, pliers, measuring tape) (electric tools: impacts, drills, grinders, chop saw, band saw, winches, air compressor, generators)
- Must be skilled in use of cutting/welding equipment (torch, welder)
- Ability to operate forklift, come along, air impacts, air hoist, tugger, hydraulic rams, porta powers, pressure washer
- Beginning ability to analyze job and tools required
- Ability to drive truck/trailer combinations
- Identify the tools and equipment needed for the task at hand
- Erect buildings from ground up
- Sheeting and Cladding experience a plus
- Basic blue print reading and knowledge
- Other job duties as assigned by management
- 1-3 years experience industrial construction
- 1-3 years experience in concrete (form setting, flatwork, finish work)
- 1-3 years experience in pipe welding
- 1-3 years experience in structural welding
- A valid driver’s license is required upon hire and as a condition of continued employment
- Ability to develop and sustain positive working relationships with all personnel
- Possess good communication skills, i.e., written, verbal and listening
- Work is performed in various industrial settings, including; Shop environment, mining environment, construction environment. Work sites may include exposure to extremes in temperature and humidity, moving mechanical parts, risk of electrical shock, toxic chemicals, airborne particles and fumes from adhesives, solvents and paints.
- While performing the duties of this job, you will be required to stand, sit, demonstrate manual dexterity, climb stairs and ladders, work on elevated platforms, talk, hear and see
- Personal protective equipment is required on a regular basis, including hard hat, hearing protection, safety glasses, safety footwear, and as needed, respirator, gloves and other required protective equipment as required
RAM Enterprise, Inc. promotes a drug/alcohol free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing and on-going random drug testing.
If you are interested in applying for this job, please submit your resume, application and salary requirements to:
RAM Enterprise, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.