Process Maintenance General Foreman
Deadline to Respond: Tuesday, May 31, 2016
Job Summary: We are seeking a hardworking, experienced professional who will be responsible for managing and executing multi-disciplinary projects as well as establishing a professional working team environment. This is an exempt, salaried position, reporting directly to the Process Maintenance Superintendent of RAM Enterprise, Inc.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Excellent leadership, verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to be aggressive, however fair and reasonable in all business dealing involving clients, subcontractors and co-workers
- Must be an active listener, recognizes diverse perspectives and is capable of facilitating collaboration
- Has the ability to confront difficult situations and manages them to a successful conclusion
- Is organized and produces a paper trail that can be easily understood
- Be able and willing to work a variety of schedules, including day or night shifts
- Comply with all policies and procedures in Employee Handbook
- Ability to complete time sheets and expense reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Ability to safely lift 75-100 lbs frequently, using proper lifting techniques
- Ability to perform and obtain necessary work permits (including confined space procedures), operation of monitoring equipment and all related paperwork and reporting requirements
- Knowledge of documents required to enter mine site(s)
- Ability to organize 5000-23’s for all sites (hazard and site specific, annual refresher, badges) and make them available on demand
- Participate in training activities within the group
- Ability to confidently communicate with staff and customers
- Act in a professional manner when interacting with customers on job site
- Ability to look at and quote a job
- Knowledge of DOT regulations
- Other job duties as assigned by management
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- A valid driver’s license is required upon hire and as a condition of continued employment.
- Ability to meet the minimum requirements for insurability to drive company vehicles
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft platform, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to develop and sustain positive working relationships with all personnel
- Possess good communication skills, i.e., written, verbal and listening
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work in various industrial settings, including; Shop environment, mining environment, construction environment, which may include exposure to extremes in temperature and humidity, moving mechanical parts, rick of electrical shock, toxic chemicals, fumes or airborne particles.
- While performing the duties of this job, you will be required to stand, sit, demonstrate manual dexterity, climb stairs and ladders, work on elevated platforms, talk, hear and see
RAM Enterprise, Inc. promotes a drug/alcohol free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing and on-going random drug testing. RAM Enterprise, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in applying for this job, please send your resume and salary requirements to: