- We are seeking a Warehouse and Inventory Specialist for RAM Enterprise and IMTECH Rubber Products.
- Location – Elko, Nevada.
- We are seeking a self-motivated, experienced professional to oversee the daily operations of the RAM and IMTECH Rubber Products warehouse and inventory. The position would require an individual to have prior knowledge, or become knowledgeable with, shipping, receiving, order fulfillment, inventory min/max, while being able to perform daily tasks of operating machinery and packaging equipment.
- Experience in warehouse and inventory operations and/or the desire to learn
- Experience in shipping requirements thru UPS & Hazmat
- Good computer skills and working with Microsoft office products and shipping software
- Proven ability to communicate and work closely with various departments within the organization
- Good written, verbal, and numeric skills along with the ability to carry out verbal and written instructions
- Work independently with little supervision and possess self-motivation to produce required results
- Must be physically able to pull large bulky material from a shelf, cut product to desired lengths and widths, and package for shipment
- Possess a valid driver’s license
Job Description: Below is the job description for RAM Enterprise and IMTECH Rubber Products warehouse and inventory specialist. Responsibilities may be changed as our business progresses. Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Keep an organized and clean warehouse, paying attention to Safety as our Number 1 Priority
- Maintain high level of quality that benefits inventory, order fulfillment, shipping and receiving programs, as Quality is our second priority
- Maintain standards of health, safety, hygiene and security in the work environment, and possess proper safety training and required licensing
- Daily responsibility to oversee and make sure all IMTECH orders are fulfilled and shipped, and ensure accuracy of orders and shipments. Submit shipping information, packing slip and PO information to accounting to receive product into inventory
- Provide an accurate month end inventory report, due to accounting by the 4th of each month
- Work closely with sales and customer service to make sure appropriate min/max levels of inventory are maintained and make recommendations for re-order points
- Maintain a quality inspection program for all inbound inventory, including raw materials, vendor products, returned goods, etc. before it is received into inventory
- Manage all raw and packaging material inventories, and submit purchase order requests to supervisor for approval when reorder of material is required
- Monitor and track all shop assets, know where equipment is at all times and oversee the planned maintenance of all equipment to keep in good and safe working condition
- Maintain necessary certificates for shipping hazardous materials
If you are interested in applying for this professional opportunity, please send your resume, salary requirements and application to:
IMTECH Rubber Products is a Division of RAM Enterprise, Inc. and is an equal opportunity employer.