Job Summary: This is an hourly, non-exempt, position reporting directly to the Supply Chain Manager of RAM Enterprise Inc. The primary objective of this position will provide support to all departments by ensuring the warehouse is clean, organized and stocked.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- This position requires a commitment to safety as our number one priority, and a strong dedication to producing quality work
- Properly check-in all incoming material, ensuring a match of packing slip versus actually delivered
- Receive orders in the system (Sage)
- Enter No- PO Receipts
- Put materials ordered in their proper location (inventory- bin location, direct charge materials- in staging area by job)
- Fully stock and organize all job trailers- issuing out of stock inventory items and returning items to stock when trailer arrives back at shop.
- Organize and issue inventory of supplies
- Fully check-in Capital Equipment when it is delivered, per our Asset SOP
- Enter new assets into Asset Keeper
- Parts pickup at local vendor facilities and returning materials to vendors
- Perform inventory Transfers to other RAM facilities
- Will be making job site deliveries as required
- Perform monthly inventory count
- Prepare and review reports for consumable tracking and analysis, min/max and usage reviews
- Create Item Codes in Sage for newly identified inventory
- Will practice good housekeeping at all times to ensure a safe and non-cluttered work area
- Perform pre-shift inspections of warehouse and equipment
- Comply with all policies and procedures in Employee Handbook, as well as OSHA requirements
- Ability to safely lift 75-100 lbs frequently, using proper lifting techniques
- Other job duties as assigned by management
- A valid driver’s license is required upon hire and as a condition of continued employment
- Must be able to operate a forklift and/or Scissor-lift
- Ensure attention to detail and keen sense of safeguarding other people’s property and information
- Ability to develop and sustain positive working relationships with all personnel
- Possess good communication skills, i.e., written, verbal and listening
- Work is performed in various industrial settings, including; Shop environment, mining environment, construction environment. Work sites may include exposure to extremes in temperature and humidity, moving mechanical parts, risk of electrical shock, toxic chemicals, airborne particles and fumes from adhesives, solvents and paints.
- While performing the duties of this job, you will be required to stand, sit, demonstrate manual dexterity, climb stairs and ladders, work on elevated platforms, talk, hear and see
- Personal protective equipment is required on a regular basis, including hard hat, hearing protection, safety glasses, safety footwear, and as needed, respirator, gloves and other required protective equipment as required
RAM Enterprise, Inc. promotes a drug/alcohol free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing and on-going random drug testing.
RAM Enterprise, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.